Course Duration: (One weekend) equivalent to two days
Course Cost: Free
Audience: Undergraduate, Graduate, Employed Electrical/Instrumentation/Automation Engineers
Prerequisites: Basic Computer Skills
- Introduction to Schneider PLC programming & Factory IO.
- Factory IO software navigation & object functionality.
- Developing factories, manufacturing lines using Factory IO
- Setting up and Interfacing with Unity Pro and all Schneider Modicon PLC.
- Unity Pro software navigation and object functionality.
- PLC Programming with Unity Pro
- Creating and testing new projects in Unity Pro + Factory IO.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing a fault in Unity Pro + Factory IO.
Certification: Certificate of Attendance is been awarded
Trainees are taught the necessary skills by an instructor in classroom settings. This is a hands-on approach that requires face-to-face interaction.
The virtual mode of training makes use of visual technology to explain practical concepts via online video call/presentations to display lecturers, exercises and other content for the training session.
Customized training courses perfectly fit the requirements of every employee. It allows you to modify courses and maximize your skills according to your needs.