Course Duration: (One weekend) equivalent to two days
Course Cost: Free
Audience: Undergraduate, Graduate, Employed Electrical/Instrumentation/Automation Engineers
Prerequisites: Basic Computer Skills
Certification: Certificate of attendance is been awarded
- RSLogix500+Factory IO
- Studio 5000+Factory IO
- Introduction to Allen Bradley PLC programming & Factory IO.
- Factory IO software navigation & object functionality.
- Developing factories, manufacturing lines using Factory IO
- Setting up and Interfacing with RSLogix 500 and all Allen Bradley PLC
- RSLogix 500 software navigation and object functionality.
- PLC Programming with RSLogix 500
- Creating and testing new projects in RS Logix 500 + Factory IO.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing a fault in RS Logix 500 + Factory IO.
Trainees are taught the necessary skills by an instructor in classroom settings. This is a hands-on approach that requires face-to-face interaction.
The virtual mode of training makes use of visual technology to explain practical concepts via online video call/presentations to display lecturers, exercises and other content for the training session.
Customized training courses perfectly fit the requirements of every employee. It allows you to modify courses and maximize your skills according to your needs.